We care for our employees
We are driven by our commitment to provide the best healthcare services in Abu Dhabi and Alain. As we envision the best team to deliver quality care for our patients, we constantly strive to hire top talents in the market.
Gulf International Medical Services is a private multi-disciplinary home healthcare provider, committed to serving our patients with excellence. Our team consists of licensed, qualified and highly trained physicians, nurses and other healthcare professionals including physiotherapists, respiratory therapists and infection control staff.
We verify each staff that we hire by doing thorough background checks to ensure that we maintain the comfort, safety, and security of your family member. Our specialized team of medical professionals at our disposal and our team of nurses is available 24/7 to provide quality service. Each feedback we receive from our clients is seriously taken into consideration by our team. By doing so, we become better in our service as we maintain quality.
Benefits of working for Gulf International
- We care for our employees
- Good salary and benefits provided to all staff
- Well maintained accommodation and transportation provided free of cost
- Excellent career path as there is plenty of growth and career enhancing opportunities inhouse
- We are known for our reputation for providing outstanding healthcare services to our clients
- Our team is a highly professional multicultural team, well trained to provide high quality care
- High standards of training provided to nursing staff to keep up to date with latest healthcare trends
- Orientation and shadowing program provided for all new nursing staff
Where can I work?
Since we provide healthcare services in Abu Dhabi, lain and Aldafra region, you have the option to work for the emirate you are based. Your convenience is among our priorities so you can choose assignments that are close to your home.
Do you provide training?
Every newcomer undergoes extensive training for them to be equipped when they are deployed to their respective assignments.